Two separate boilers, one for steam and hot water, the other for coffee. A system designed for higher thermal stability and to deliver coffee and steam simultaneously, with a reduced heating time.
Paddle, knobs, adjustable feet, handles and filterholders in the finest walnut wood. Appliance body, water tank, drip tray and wire grate in AISI 304 polished stainless steel for a long-lasting result and easy cleaning.
The sleepy mode allows to set up an idle time after which the steam boiler gets disabled, while the coffee boiler maintains a temperature of 70°C. The reset time is approximately 10 minutes.
- L58E group, paddle system with registered design, compatible with LELIT58 barista tools
- Professional water/steam taps with spring closure
- LCC with high-resolution OLED graphic display
- Lack of water in the tank and "Reserve mode" graphic indicator
- Low Flow and Brew Temperature functions
- Possibility to activate pre-infusion and stand-by times
- Possibility of disabling the steam boiler
- Partial and total doses counter
- Coffee delivery timer
- Temperature displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees
- Double manometer for pump/steam pressure
- L58E group manometer for coffee pressure
- Water supply and direct discharge
- Pump calibration via external adjustment screw
- Polished stainless steel appliance body with cup warmer rack and drain tray with wired grate
- Walnut wood knobs, lever, paddle and feet
I/O stainless steel back-lit switch
- Anti-burn multidirectional steam and hot water wands
- Mug friendly
- Water tank can be placed on the three sides of the machine